Tuesday 29 April 2014

29th April 2014 in UPM

I woke up at 07.30 am. and started to study at 08.40 am. I leaned to create a blogger in Blogger.com. and at noon I met Iraq friends there are 4 people their name Ali, Karrar, Abdulrahman and Mohammad  they're so friendly and their English is good. the buddy of my group he name's karrar and we give a Thai name for him, the name is Chaichana it's mean victory and I met a Malaysian buddy we are talk about work, it's video of family. they 're help me and explain anything. in the evening my friends, my teacher and I went to shopping mall. The name is Mitvally, it is a large department store. there are many shop and has everything. I think that haha.And we're came back at 08.30 pm. I'm so tired but so funny at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment