Tuesday 6 May 2014

The first class

Teacher's name is Professor Jaya. I studied with him in English for Outbound Tourism subject.  the interesting place which I choose in Selangor is I- City and the once of the name is City of Digital Lights
This is a technology park located on the outskirt of Shah Alam. At the night this place there an amazing forest of man-made tree brightly with milions ocolourful LED lights

And there is a Snowalk where visitors can escape from the tropical heat for a while and experience 5 degree temperatures. Inside Snowalk we will find igloos, ice  house, slides and snowman.

Warm jeckets are provided. trousers and boots can be rented at additional cost. outsid snowalk there are include a reptile house sovennir shop, food stall, and a range of restaurants.

Snowalk open from 10 a.m.-midnight on weekdays and until 1 a.m. on weekend/ Public holiday/ School holidays. And the digital lights only come on after dark (7 a.m. onwards)

I feel like this place because I love a colorful at night, it's very interesting for me and I love a cold. I want to go to the cold place.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment