Tuesday 10 June 2014

Crazy person

Q : Do you think that everybody is actually a little bit crazy? Why?

A : Yes, I think. Because I think that everybody have a bad habit in own self. someone have more someone have few. maybe effect from a foster of family, social environment or nature habit.

 

 

Q : Tell me craziest moment in my life.

A : I have many craziest moment but that long time ago when I was young. Especially about friends haha I have a good friends and bad or very bad friends. Sure anybody must has too. When I studied in senior high school I had bad one friend. At the first time we're talk, play, fun. And when I was grad 11. I had a problem with other friend, she's a good friend. I did a big mistake to her and I apologize her for a long time. While my good friend angry me, that bad friend is angry me follow her. So I wondered. Why she angry me? I didn't mistake to her ! but I didn't sorry her because i didn't something wrong. When a good friend forgive me. That bad friend also lose angry! hahaha. that is a joke for me. and then she angry so many time. I didn't join a group with her, she angry me! she's abuse me and she's like bring her feet near me. It's so rudely OMG! but I'm young I thought never mind.  I never make same her back. but have a many time we're reconcile. because I did a good thing for her however she ever been do some ting bad to me. and when I was grad 12, she's angry me again but I don't know why? I never sorry to her because every time she angry don't have a reason. like a child who don't know how to grow up.Finally she did a big bad thing as well as I found. She obstruct me any way. She obstruct me to join a group of one subject. I going to tell my other friend to accept me to join, one friend writing my name on a paper for join a group but she pull a paper out of other friend and write other friend's name and sent to teacher. and I only look and shock. I don't have a group and I nearly miss a score of this subject because of her. It's so bad and then other friends had change, like a don't want talk to me don't play with me and I'm lonely. I don't know why? I don't brave to ask them. I cry everyday and nearly sadden. when I finished senior high school my family make me happy again. and now I'm better.

No comments:

Post a Comment