Monday 16 June 2014

THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT DURING THE 2 MONTHS IN MALAYSIA

 THE MOST MEMORABLE MOMENT


I have so many memorable moment in Malaysia. The first day when I came to UPM. I'm so excited. Since I met Malaysian buddy, they are so friendly even my English is not good but they still talk with me and attempt to understand what I say. Everyday so fanny. I have a chance to talk with Iraq people, They are very nice. However my friends and I have a little shy to speak English but It's a good memory. One day I went to The mines department Store. When I arrived to The mines, I think It's very nice place. the highlight is you can take a boat to came here and also can cruise through inside the department. It's so cool!. I like a memory when My friends and I went to Twin towers. We will transfer to many train station. I so fun and so adventure for me. Like a 4 little girls adventure in a big city where we not familiar but we are safe. We come back to UPM at night. we are so tired. at soon My friends and i went to Sunway Pyramit. It's so far from Serdang and long time to arrive. It's a big mall and nice place. Finally, I have a good memory with teacher in UPM, Peisha, Hanisah, Miss Sharifah, Prof. Jaya, Juridah and Umi. They are good teacher. I promise I don't forget them. and Others  Yen and Sham. I'm very sorry If I write  their name wrong. They are a good personal.

No comments:

Post a Comment