Sunday 8 June 2014

Melaka









I had plan to go to Melaka on last Saturday with my class room and our university staff. we woke up at 05.00 am. for wait a bus at 07.00 am. That day was a public holiday of Malaysia. So had traffic jam. We  arrived to Melaka at 13.00 pm. and my friends and I so very hungry. When we arrive. first of all, we look for restaurant for have lunch. We walked long time and finally found the restaurant (The melting pot). And I ordered...

Nasi Goreng Belacan


and then we shopping. Along the street have a lot of people. and the weather is so hot. we're so tired but enjoy at the same time.




                                                                                         

 

 

 

He can sing a Thai song when we give money for him and then we take a photo with him.


















 

 

 

They have a boat service for see around this beautiful area. And I heard this area more beautiful at night.









 

This trip is so cool. However I'm so tired and have a long time to go there but It's s good memory for me.






No comments:

Post a Comment